Now you can stop spills and drink with more confidence again
Discover how you can maintain and improve your quality of life by making drinking easier especially if you have tremor, pain, weakness or limited hand mobility
- Used by an estimated 20,000 people in 37 countries
- Recommended by health professionals
- Featured by BBC, Reader’s Digest, NBC and many others
- Cup stays upright and steady despite tremor and limited dexterity
- Tilts to drink by pivoting with mouth, thumb or other hand
- Elegant looking, lightweight, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Comes with discrete lid with straw drink and hole
Do you find normal cups difficult to use due to tremor, pain, limited dexterity, weakness or other health related challenges?
How would you like to stop spilling your drink?
What if you could restore your confidence when drinking?
Imagine socialising with friends over coffee feeling completely relaxed without worrying about spilling your drink.
Finally, there’s a better way to stop spilling your drinks that could:
- Reduce your anxiety when drinking, especially when socialising
- Save you time and money cleaning stained clothes, carpets and furniture
And in this article, you’ll find out all about it.
Have you ever experienced this before... spilling your drink in a restaurant...
... staining your top, drawing attention from others and feeling stressed – making it harder to enjoy your meal out?
If you can relate to this, you could find the following really helpful.
In this article, you’ll discover:
- How to stop spills effortlessly (it’s like being able to press the easy button for the very first time)
- The number one type of cup you must avoid using if you want to drink with confidence
- Our step-by-step process to drinking easily despite tremor, pain, limited dexterity, weakness and other challenges
Can you imagine never having to worry about spilling your drink or staining your clothes or furniture?
What would that do for your quality of life?
We suggest you pay close attention to what is shared in this article.
It could mean the difference between drinking confidentally or continuing to feel anxious when using a cup, especially in social settings.
Because, you’re about to discover some essential principles for making drinking easier in a new way that you’ll be able to put into action right away.
Perhaps you’ll feel like you’ve tried everything under the sun when it comes to making drinking easier and for one reason or another you can’t seem to stop spills in a dignified way.
You’ve likely been disappointed that no matter how hard you try to drink normally like you used to, you haven’t seem to have fond a solution.
Well, by the end of this article, you’ll see a tested and proven approach to stopping spills.
Why we're the ones to help you to drink easier
My name is Chris Peacock and I’m the CEO of handSteady Ltd, a company specialised in helping people to drink easier in new ways by manufacturing and distributing the one of a kind handSteady cups.
handSteady is used by many people all around the world and is recommended by health experts. The invention is patented and studies have proven its effectiveness in addressing difficulties faced with conventional cups.
We and our handSteady solution have won awards from Dyson, the Guardian, Lord Snowdon and Help the Aged. We've also been featured by the media.
We are pleased to be working with Chris on this new invention which can make easily enjoying a cup of tea a reality again for people with Parkinson’s.
Tremor is a common disability. This for instance will be incredibly useful for act of drinking, which is an essential and important social activity. I’m impressed with the simplicity and the potential use of this type of technology.
Reduced the risk of spillages especially in bed
Enhanced the drinking experience for many
Well researched solution to a real need
We are delighted to have supported the development of handSteady
We love how simple the design is
I would definitely recommend patients use it. I think it’s brilliant!