Would you like to resell handSteady?
You are invited to join the handSteady Reseller Program where you resell handSteady cups as a wholesaler, retailer or supplier to healthcare settings. To express your interest in being a reseller you can email email@example.com. We can also send free samples for you to evaluate.
We have a growing network of resellers across the globe. On this page you can discover who resells the cups, how our Reseller Program works and benefits of being a reseller.
Who resells handSteady cups?
handSteady cups are mainly resold all over the world. Our wholesalers include Kinsman Enterprises (USA), NRS Healthcare (UK), Identites (France), Able2 (UK and the Netherlands), Bjørn Neilsen (Denmark), Wila Products (Australia) and WGP-Produktdesign (Germany).
They then sell onto retailers, including Amazon. The product is a best seller in the Parkinson’s UK mail order catalogue. We have been in discussions with high street drugstores.
The handSteady Reseller Program works particularly well for:
- Wholesalers of aids for daily living
- Suppliers of medical equipment to healthcare organisations including hospitals and care homes
- Retailers of aids for daily living including mobility shops, healthcare e-commerce sites and drugstores
- High street multiples including supermarkets, drugstores and gadget shops
- Direct response mail order catalogue companies, especially those with websites
- Catering suppliers
We are currently proactively working our resellers with fresh resources to enhance their revenues with handSteady cups. We’re also actively seeking new wholesalers of aids for daily living, particularly in countries where we do not have a strong and would be interested in hearing from interested potential wholesalers.
How the Reseller Program works
It’s easy to become a reseller. Here’s how:
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below to get the Reseller Price List and we'll get in touch.
If you’d like us to send you a sample cup to evaluate, just let us know.
Let us know if you would like to become a reseller, and we’ll send the reseller sales resources including photos, descriptions, images and videos.
We can complete any new supplier forms you may require us to complete.
Place your orders via email detailing how many cups you’d like.
For your first order you can place a trial order of a lower order quantity.
Lead times for shipping is often same day despatch, but for some orders, particularly large orders, there is a lead time of 6 weeks.
We can ship your order (normally same day) or you can arrange your own shipping.
We send an invoice on a net 30-day payment term. Although for first orders, we may ask you to pay in advance.
You can pay via credit card, debit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Our pricing is currently in British Sterlin. In the future we are planning on establishing multi-currency. To minimise currency conversion costs and international banking charges, you may wish to pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
The next step is to request the Reseller Price List by emailing email@example.com or completing the form below. The Reseller Price List includes details on minimum order quantities.
Benefits of Reselling handSteady Cups
Here are just a few more reasons for why to become a reseller:
- Generates a consistent steady stream of income
- Complements other products and increases your customer lifetime value
- Low minimum order quantities
- Add value to your website
- Be up and running TODAY - just let us know you’d like to be a reseller. We’ll give you everything you need to get started (images, wording, videos, etc), we’ll send a sample or your first trial order in the post..
- Our handSteady product is unique, helping improve the quality of life of people in ways that would be impossible any other way. It makes interesting reading for your clients - and could help motivate prospects make their first order with your company.
- Long lasting product with low refund rates.
- Clients often repeat puchase
- We offer a 12-month manufacturers warranty where our primary way of resolving things is simply to